Who Program Serves
The Adult Health program is available to those persons who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Adults 18 & older
- 100% (max.) federal poverty level
- Brunswick County resident
- Copay of $10.00 due at time of service
- Primary care services are available.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases/illnesses.
- Work and college physicals available.
Days: Monday through Thursday
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Contact: 910-253-2347 or 888-428-4429 (toll-free)
The Adult Health Clinic is located at: 25 Courthouse Drive / Bolivia / Building A
Fees based on patient's ability to pay (sliding scale).
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Humana, CIGNA, Blue Cross Blue Shield, MedCost, TriCare, United Healthcare, and Aetna.