The Brunswick County Care Coordination for Children (CC4C) Program assists parents of NICU graduates in seeing a doctor 1 month of discharge, lower the number of hospital admissions, readmissions and emergency department visits, increase the number of infants under 1 year old referred to Early Intervention, and ensure all children have a medical home, especially those who have special health care needs and/or are in foster care.
Who Program Serves
The Program is available to those families with children who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Birth to 5 years of age
- Special health care needs; mental, physical, and/or emotional concerns
- Exposed to toxic stress in early childhood
- Brunswick County resident
During the home visit, a program coordinator:
- Teaches ways to encourage and stimulate development; behavior; discipline; self-esteem.
- Provides medical, behaviorial, and developmental information, as needed.
- Refers parents to appropriate agencies and resources needed by the family or child.
Days: Monday - Friday of each week
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Home Visits: Made according to family's work/school schedules
Appointment: Accepted, referrals and walk-ins welcome.
Contact: 910-253-2250 or 888-428-4429 (toll-free)
The Care Coordination for Children Program office is located at: 25 Courthouse Drive / Bolivia