The Brunswick County Pediatric Clinic provides diagnosis and treatment of services by a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. The clinic accepts referrals from the Child Care for Children (CC4C) Program, as well as other agencies such as public schools, day care centers, Social Services, etc.
Who Program Serves
The Pediatric Clinic is available to those persons who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Children from birth to 18 years of age.
- Children referred by other agencies.
- Performs well child exams.
- Diagnoses and treats common childhood illnesses under standing orders.
- Orders diagnostic tests, as needed.
- Provides anticipatory guidance on growth and development issues, vaccines, and on diagnosed illnesses.
Any abnormal findings are referred to a specialist.
Days: Monday through Thursday
Time: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 Noon
Appointment: required; but will see patients on a walk-in basis as schedule permits.
Contact: 910-253-2250 or 888-428-4429 (toll-free)
The Pediatric Clinic is located at: 25 Courthouse Drive / Bolivia
Fees based on patient's ability to pay (sliding fee scale).
Medicaid, Medicare, North Carolina Health Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, CIGNA, MedCost, TriCare, and United Healthcare are also accepted.