- County Engineering reviews and approves plans and specifications for county CIP projects and developer installed infrastructure
- Water, Sewer, and Stormwater plans and specifications must be submitted by a North Carolina licensed Professional Engineer for engineering review and approval
- For Stormwater submittal requirements please refer to the Stormwater Page of the department website or contact the County Stormwater Engineer
- For water, sewer, and pump station plan review the engineer shall submit one set of plans, specifications, calculations, engineer's report, permit applications, etc.
- Once plans and specifications are approved the permit applications will be executed. A letter of approval, along with the signed permit applications, will be returned to the engineer.