Brunswick County Board of Elections
Welcome to the Brunswick County Board of Elections! The Brunswick County Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections in its jurisdiction. The Elections staff ensures that all elections and campaign filings run smoothly. We can help you register to vote, find a voting location, or file to run for office.
- 75 Stamp Act Drive NE (Building H) Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-2620
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or BOEchair@brunswickcountync.gov
- Our mailing address is PO Box 2, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Our Board meets on the third Monday of the month at 2 p.m. in Building H (For full schedule, click here).
View voter registration statistics here.
About our Board of Elections
The Board of Elections is a five-person, bi-partisan board appointed in July of odd-numbered years. Board members are appointed by the State Board of Elections and serve a two-year term. The Chair is appointed by the Governor. The current board took office March 8, 2019 and will serve the remainder of the regular term until July 2021. The Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections held within its jurisdiction.
- Boyd Williamson (DEM) – Chair
- Stuart Smith (REP) – Secretary
- Edward E. Lewis (DEM) – Member
- Randy Pelton (REP) – Member
- Rebecca Willis (DEM) – Member
Director of Elections
- Sara Knotts
The mailing address for the Board of Elections is is P.O. Box 2, Bolivia, NC 28422. You can contact us by phone at (910) 253-2620 or by fax at (910) 253-2618.
The Board of Elections holds regular monthly meetings on the third Monday of each month at 2 p.m. The regular meetings may be cancelled or rescheduled as needed. View a printable version of the 2019 Board Meetings.
The Brunswick County Board of Elections will hold its next board meeting on March 18, 2019.