Board of Elections
Welcome to the Brunswick County Board of Elections! The Brunswick County Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections in its jurisdiction, and its three members are appointed by the State Board of Elections to serve two-year terms. The Elections staff ensures that all elections and campaign filings run smoothly. We can help you register to vote, find a voting location, or file to run for office.
- Physical Address 75 Stamp Act Drive NE, Building H, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Mailing Address PO Box 2, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-2620
- Fax (910) 253-2618
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Chair Stuart Smith BOEchair@brunswickcountync.gov
- Our Board meets on the third Monday of the month at 2 p.m. in Building H (For full schedule, click here).
“Absent alternative guidance from the courts, voters will not be asked to show photo identification this election. Early voting will run October 20 through November 5, and same-day registration will be available at early voting sites.
If voters do not appear at their assigned precinct within their county, their vote will still count for all eligible contests. However, to avoid voting a provisional ballot, we encourage voters to appear at their properly-assigned precinct on Election Day.”
-Excerpt from a statement released by State Board of Elections Executive Director Kim Westbrook Strach regarding the panel decision of the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
November 8, 2016 UOCAVA Election Notice