Board of Elections
Welcome to the Brunswick County Board of Elections! The Brunswick County Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections in its jurisdiction, and its three members are appointed by the State Board of Elections to serve two-year terms. The Elections staff ensures that all elections and campaign filings run smoothly. We can help you register to vote, find a voting location, or file to run for office.
- 75 Stamp Act Drive NE (Building H) Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-2620
- Email email@example.com or BOEchair@brunswickcountync.gov
- Our mailing address is PO Box 2, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Our Board meets on the third Monday of the month at 2 p.m. in Building H (For full schedule, click here).
You can view voter registration statistics here.
Voter Registration Form
RECENT DEVELOPMENT PHOTO ID, SAME-DAY REGISTRATION, OUT-OF-PRECINCT VOTING, & PREREGISTRATION
On July 29, a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit struck down photo ID requirements and other elections procedures enacted under S.L. 2013-381 and amended by S.L. 2015-103. Barring any alternative outcome on appeal, the following are no longer enforceable:
- Photo ID requirement contained in Part 2 of Session Law 2013-381, as amended by Session Law 2015-103;
- Removal of preregistration contained in Part 12 of Session Law 2013-381;
- Elimination of same-day registration contained in Part 16 of Session Law 2013-381;
- Changes to early voting contained in Part 25 of Session Law 2013-381; and
- Elimination of out-of-precinct voting contained in Part 49 of Session Law 2013-381.
The district court order is available here
. Please check back at this website for updates as they become available.
Absentee Request Form