Board of Elections
Welcome to the Brunswick County Board of Elections! The Brunswick County Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections in its jurisdiction, and its three members are appointed by the State Board of Elections to serve two-year terms. The Elections staff ensures that all elections and campaign filings run smoothly. We can help you register to vote, find a voting location, or file to run for office.
- Physical Address 75 Stamp Act Drive NE, Building H, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Mailing Address PO Box 2, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-2620
- Fax (910) 253-2618
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Chair Stuart Smith BOEchair@brunswickcountync.gov
- Our Board meets on the third Monday of the month at 2 p.m. in Building H (For full schedule, click here).
For information about voter ID requirements in North Carolina, click here.