How to Obtain a Voter Registration Application
Keep in mind that there is a voter registration deadline prior to an election. For the November 8, 2016 General Election, the deadline is Friday, October 14, 2016.
There are several ways to obtain a North Carolina voter registration form:
After completing and signing the Voter Registration Form, please mail it to:
- Brunswick County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 2
Bolivia, NC 28422
2. Department of Motor Vehicles
Individuals may register or makes changes to their existing Brunswick County voter registration record when at the DMV getting or renewing their North Carolina driver’s license or ID card.
3. County-wide Locations
- Municipal town halls
- Brunswick County libraries
- Brunswick County high schools
- Department of Social Services
- Employment Security Commission
- Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services
- Services for the Blind
- Vocational Rehabilitation
4. Board of Elections Office
Individuals may register in person at the Board of Elections office. The office is located in Building H of the county government center in Bolivia, NC. Upon request, the Board of Elections office will also mail a voter registration form to anyone.