Brunswick County Health Services
Welcome to Brunswick County Health Services! We offer a variety of health services and programs for children and adults, including many services with income-based sliding scale fees for the uninsured (cash, checks, and most major health insurance plans are also accepted). We also provide health education and community outreach services.
- 25 Courthouse Drive (Building A)
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-2250 or 1-888-428-4429
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our mailing address is PO Box 9, Bolivia, NC 28422.
- The Health and Human Services Advisory Board meets on the fourth Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Health Services Boardroom.
For a quick review of local services please see the Community Resource Guide. Interested in learning more about Brunswick County’s health status? Please review our 2015 Community Health Assessment and Community Health Data here, here and here. View our 2017 State of the County Health Report. Please view our 2016 – 2020 Public Health Strategic Action Plan.