Care Coordination for Children Program
Who the Program Serves
The Care Coordination for Children (CC4C) program serves children who:
- Are five years old or younger
- Have special health concerns, including mental, physical or emotional concerns
- Were exposed to toxic stress in early childhood
- Are a Brunswick County resident
During a home visit, a program coordinator:
- Teaches ways to encourage and stimulate development, appropriate behavior, discipline and self-esteem
- Provides medical, behavioral and developmental information, as needed
- Refers parents to appropriate agencies and resources needed by the family or the child
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Appointments, referrals and walk-ins are all welcome. A home visit will be scheduled according to the family’s work and school schedules. Call 910-253-2250 or 888-428-4429 (toll-free), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Care Coordination for Children program is located at 25 Courthouse Drive (Building A) in Bolivia.