Brunswick County Maternity Health Services
Brunswick County’s Maternity Health Services offers pregnant women comprehensive prenatal care by physicians and certified nurse midwives. Note: Brunswick County also offers a Pregnancy Care Management program by referral to women identified as high-risk. View more here about the program.
Who the Program Serves
The Maternity Health program is available to women who are:
- Any age
- Brunswick County residents
- Pregnant (with a positive pregnancy test)
The program provides prenatal care, including:
- An initial complete physical exam and follow up exams
- A Pregnancy Care manager
- Health education
- Nutritional services (including WIC)
- Assistance applying for Medicaid, if needed
The program provides after birth services, including:
- Children’s health services
- Pediatric health services
- Health check
- A postpartum visit
- A newborn home visit
- Family Planning services
- Appointments are required. Call 910-253-2250 or 888-428-4429 (toll-free), or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Maternity Health Clinic is located at 25 Courthouse Drive (Building A) in Bolivia.
- Fees are on an income-based sliding scale.