Brunswick County Pediatric Clinic
The Pediatric Clinic provides primary care services by a Family Nurse Practitioner. The clinic accepts referrals from the Child Care for Children (CC4C) program, as well as other agencies, including public schools, day care centers, and Social Services.
Who the Program Serves
The Pediatric Clinic is available to children/adolescents:
- From birth to age 18.
- Who are referred by other agencies.
The clinic provides:
- Well child exams.
- Sports, Daycare, Kindergarten, and pre-operation physical exams.
- Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood illnesses.
- Management of Chronic Illnesses.
- Diagnostic tests, as needed.
- Anticipatory guidance on growth and development.
- Referral to a specialist as needed.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday, 8:30 a.m. – noon
- An exam slot can be obtained by calling 910-253-2250 or 888-428-4429 (toll free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are welcome. Last sign in time is 3:00pm for exam and 4:00pm for all other services.
- The Pediatric Clinic is located at 25 Courthouse Drive (Building A) in Bolivia.
- Fees are on an income-based sliding scale.