Pregnancy Care Management Program
The Pregnancy Care Management Program is designed to improve birth outcomes, increase full-term births and birth weights, and decrease C-sections, as well as improve the quality of care given to pregnant Medicaid recipients.
Note: This program is available by referral to women identified as high-risk. View more information about Maternity Health Services available to any pregnant woman who lives in Brunswick County.
Who the Program Serves
The Pregnancy Care Management program is available to pregnant women who:
- Are any age.
- Are Brunswick County residents.
- Meet priority risk screening (with services tailored based on the woman’s need level).
- Are referred by local providers and identified as high-risk.
Your Pregnancy Care Manager can help you by:
- Going over your prenatal care provider’s plan for a healthy pregnancy.
- Coordinating your care across all of your providers.
- Helping you get the services you need, like medical care, transportation, food, or stable housing.
- Referring you to other programs, like childbirth or breastfeeding education classes, family planning, and the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) nutritional program.
- Offering ways for you to take care of yourself during pregnancy.
- Providing assistance in managing any medications you may be taking.
- Meeting with you after you have been in the hospital or emergency room.
- Making follow-up appointments.
- Answering your questions.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Appointments and walk-ins welcome. Call 910-253-2250 or 888-428-4429 (toll-free), or email email@example.com.
- The Pregnancy Care Management program is located at 25 Courthouse Drive (Building A) in Bolivia.