Brunswick County Tuberculosis Clinic
The Tuberculosis Clinic offers testing and treatment for latent tuberculosis (TB) infections and active tuberculosis disease for all aged individuals. The nurses in the TB clinic also investigate contacts of active TB cases. Health Services has the legal authority and responsibility to coordinate all TB efforts in its jurisdiction.
- Evaluation, monitoring and treatment of:
- Latent TB infection (Asymptomatic people with positive PPDs, or skin tests)
- Active TB disease (Symptomatic people)
- Testing and evaluation of contacts of active TB disease cases
- Annual symptom screenings for people with a past history of positive PPDs (skin tests)
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome. Last sign in time is 4:00pm.
- Call 910-253-2250 or 1-888-428-4429 (toll-free), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insurance is billed if available. Some services may be free.