Northern Brunswick County Collector Street Plan Workshop
2/25/2013 2:33:16 PM by Administrator
Public Workshop #2
Thursday, March 14
Leland Town Hall
5:30 - 7:00 pm
•Collector Streets at a Glance
- link residential or local streets to major roads.
- are NOT major roads.
- have lower speeds and carry less traffic than major roads.
- typically have 2 or 3 lanes.
- provide a livable alternative to traveling on major roads.
- better suit bicycle and pedestrian traffic.
•What is a Collector Street Plan?
- Street Plan to guide future development and investments
- Characteristics of Growth
- Existing Plans
- Community Input
- Existing Constraints
- Ensure recommendations are realistic
- Support existing economic development and livable community objectives
Download the Full Presentation