Courthouse RecordsBrunswick County Court (part of District Court and Prosecutorial Districts 13, and Superior Court District 13B) is separate from Brunswick County government, although the Courthouse is located at the county complex.
Most Courthouse records are not available online (although court calendars can be accessed here). Court records and files may be accessed in person at the Courthouse:
- For more information about the Court System, click here
- For court calendars, click here
- For the District Attorney’s Office, click here
For more information about the Courthouse or accessing records there, call the Clerk of Superior Court’s office at 910-253-3900.
- Located at 310 Government Center Drive NE, Bolivia, NC
- Open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.