Public Notice

Public Notice

System Pressure Advisory Rescinded: Part of Boiling Spring Lakes / El sistema a resumido sus servicios y operaciones normales


Based on the laboratory analysis of water samples collected on October 17 and 18, 2018, water consumers of Brunswick County Public Utilities located in Boiling Spring Lakes on E. Boiling Spring Rd. and all connecting roads off E. Boiling Spring Rd. on both sides between North Lake Dr. and the dam, are hereby notified that it is no longer necessary to boil water or use bottled water for human consumption.

There are no longer any System Pressure Advisory for Brunswick County Public Utilities.

This notice is issued and effective October 19, 2018.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this period. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.


John Nichols

Brunswick County Public Utilities




Basado en un estudio conducido en las muestras de agua, los clientes del Brunswick County Public Utilities que se encuentran el los siguietes pueblo Boiling Spring Lakes estan siendo notificados por este informe que lla no hay necesidad de continuar hirviedo el agua o usar agua enbotellada para consumer. El sistema a resumido sus servicios y operaciones normales.

Voucher Portability

Eligibility Requirements

Column 1 CTA

About Us

Column 2 CTA

Applying for Rental Assistance

Column 3 CTA

Waiting List

Column 4 CTA

Voucher Portability

Your Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher is portable (transferable) outside of Brunswick County. We encourage families to broaden their housing choices by seeking housing opportunities that are outside high poverty areas. Such areas generally have better schools, a lower crime rate, better public services and other amenities.

Vouchers issued from the Brunswick County Public Housing Agency are portable nationwide and in U.S. territories. This means that you can transfer your assistance to any area in the United States and its territories that administers a Section 8 Program. The housing agency limits transfers both within and outside its jurisdiction to one per year.

Please contact the Public Housing Office if you wish to exercise your right to portability. Participants will be required to submit a thirty-day notice of the intent to move from your current location.

If you have questions regarding portability, please contact our office for assistance.




(910) 253-253-2222
open mon-fri:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

News & Events

Get the latest updates and happenings on events throughout the county.

Latest News

Read More Public Housing News

Latest Events

See Event Calendar