Recycling: Curbside & Drop Off
Please empty out all food and liquids! Please do not bag your recyclables! Return bags to grocery stores and participating retail stores for proper recycling.
Please keep the following out to avoid contamination:
- Plastic Bags
- Household trash
- Disposable food trays, cups or cutlery
- Hardcover books
- Clothing or fabric
- Dishes or cookware (plates, cups, ceramics)
- Light bulbs
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid waste (paint, cleaners, etc.)
- Garden hoses
- Window or mirror glass
- Construction debris or yard waste
Download a brochure with this information.
Recycling: Curbside Collection
Waste Industries offers curbside recycling collection to all residents of Brunswick County. There is an annual fee for the service, which includes the cost of the 96-gallon, blue roll-out cart and bi-weekly recycling collection. For rates or to sign up, contact Waste Industries at 910-253-4177.
Recycling: Drop Off Sites
The county provides green dumpsters at the following sites for all county residents and property owners to drop off their single stream recycling:
The landfill is open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Saturday.
- Brunswick County Landfill
- 172 Landfill Rd NE Bolivia
The convenience centers are open from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Sunset Beach Convenience Center
- 736 Seaside Rd Sunset Beach
- Supply Convenience Center
- 1709 Oxpen Rd Supply
- Southport Convenience Center
- 8392 River Road Southport
- Leland Convenience Center
- 9921 Chappell Loop Rd Leland
Park hours are based on Daylight Savings Time, so in the summer months the Parks are open 8am until 10pm, in the winter months, 8am until 9pm.
- Northwest Park
- 1937 Andrew Jackson Hwy NE, Leland
- Leland Community Park
- 1490 Village Rd., Leland
- Lockwood Folly Community Building
- 1691 Stanbury Rd. SW, Supply
- Lockwood Folly District Park
- 430 Green Swamp Rd., Supply
- Ocean Isle District Park
- 6483 Old Georgetown SW Rd., Ocean Isle Beach
- Shallotte District Park
- 5550 Main St., Shallotte
- Town Creek District Park
- 6420 Ocean Hwy E, Winnabow
- Waccamaw District Park
- 5855 Waccamaw School Rd. NW, Ash