Requests for a New or Replacement Garbage Can

Brunswick County provides each household one garbage can.

If you would like to request a new or replacement garbage can, email and make sure to include your name, phone number, tax ID or parcel number, address (including City and zip code), and a brief description of your request. If you are requesting a can for a new construction home, you must have the Certificate of Occupancy faxed to (910) 253-2539.

Requests for a second can at your property or repairs of a damaged can should be made by calling Waste Industries at 910-253-4177.

menu seal 125