Brunswick County Library
The mission of the Brunswick County Library is to provide materials, services, and programs to support the informational, cultural, recreational and lifelong learning interests of the community.
To develop vibrant library branches that are vital community destinations for learning, inspiration, innovation, and opportunity.
- To acquire, organize, and make available print and non-print materials for the personal, intellectual, and cultural growth of the County's citizens;
- To provide and promote free access to a broad spectrum of ideas and information in a variety of formats and media;
- To offer recreational reading, viewing, and listening materials in formats that people of all ages can use;
- To provide instruction and assistance in finding, evaluating, and using materials, technology, and information effectively;
- To maintain convenient, safe, and comfortable places where people can use materials and technology, and where they can meet and interact.
Welcome to Brunswick County Library System! We have five branches across Brunswick County, offering books, magazines, movies, audiobooks, and music CDs for loan. We also offer computer access, educational and community events, and eBooks. Temporary library cards are available to seasonal and part-time residents visiting for at least one month.
To view your account and borrowed items, to place holds or to renew items, log in to our online catalog. You'll be prompted for the barcode on the back of your library card. Your PIN by default is the last four digits of your phone number.
Need reading recommendations or to find your next great read? Use your library card to access NoveList Plus.
With your Brunswick County library card, you can access NCLIVE.org, a collection of resources - including eBooks, periodical archives, historical information, genealogy databases and much more - provided by the State Library of North Carolina. Just log in by selecting Brunswick County Library and using the barcode on the back of your card (no spaces). For these and other online resources, check out the Online Resources page.
Find us on social media: