Board Meeting Agenda
August 22, 2023 ∙ 2:00 pm ∙ Regular Meeting
This meeting will be held in the Commissioners’ Chambers of the David R. Sandifer Building,
30 Government Center Drive NE, Bolivia, NC, 28422.
Members of the public may observe the meeting in-person or via live video feed online using Zoom. You will need to have Zoom installed on your computer or mobile device prior to joining the webinar; no registration or passcode is required.
- Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- July 18, 2023 – Regular Meeting
- Public Comments
- Any individual or group who wishes to address the board may make a request to be on the agenda to the Board of Elections Staff. Public comments should be limited to three to five minutes.
- A public comment portal allows those not in attendance during a board meeting to address the board. Public Comment Portal Link
- Questions and comments entered via Zoom during the meeting will not be addressed.
- Director’s Report
- Old Business
- Consideration of polling place on Bald Head Island
- New Business
- Annual reevaluation of existing out of precinct polling locations
- Proposed relocation of polling places
- Precinct SB05 Southport 2 – to Southport Elementary
- Precinct WB02 Hickman’s Crossroads – to Jessie Mae Monroe Elementary
- Appoint Precinct Officials 2023-25
The next board meeting is a regular meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:00 pm in the Commissioners’ Chambers of the David R. Sandifer Administration Building.