BOARD OF ELECTIONS AGENDA FOR MAY 16
May 16, 2023 ∙ 6:00 pm ∙ Regular Meeting
This meeting will be held in the Commissioners’ Chambers of the David R. Sandifer Building,
30 Government Center Drive NE, Bolivia, NC, 28422.
Members of the public may observe the meeting in-person or via live video feed online using Zoom. You will need to have Zoom installed on your computer or mobile device prior to joining the webinar; no registration or passcode is required.
- Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- April 18, 2023 – Regular Meeting
- Public Comments
- Any individual or group who wishes to address the board should write their name on the sign-in sheet when entering the meeting. Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes.
- A public comment portal allows those not in attendance during a board meeting to address the board. Public Comment Portal Link
- Questions and comments entered via Zoom during the meeting will not be addressed.
- Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Consideration of Director travel to Election Assistance Commission Local Leadership Council Annual Meeting.
- Request for a polling place on Bald Head Island
The next board meeting is a regular meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 2:00 pm in the Commissioners’ Chambers of the David R. Sandifer Administration Building.