Brunswick-Columbus International Park, Inc. Minutes
View and download previous Brunswick-Columbus International Park, Inc. meeting minutes.
About Brunswick-Columbus International Park, Inc.
To manage the affairs of the Brunswick-Columbus International Park Inc., to engage in activities that promote economic development in Brunswick and Columbus Counties, resulting in the attraction of jobs and capital investments to these counties, which will increase job opportunities and services for the benefit of citizens of the counties.
Term Expires: 6/30/2023
Term Expires: 6/30/2025
Executive Director Brunswick BID
Term Expires: N/A
Board of Commissioners
All members serve 3-year terms not to exceed two consecutive terms, except for Chairmen and Economic Development Directors.
- The Chairmen of the Boards of Commissioners of Brunswick and Columbus counties
- The currently-serving Economic Development Directors of Brunswick and Columbus counties
- 2 members appointed by the Brunswick County Board of Commissioners
- 2 members appointed by the Columbus County Board of Commissioners
- 3 members elected by the Board of Directors
- Members may not serve more than two (2) consecutive terms
Original bylaws adopted 1979. Revised and adopted Jan. 18, 2005; Oct. 6, 2008, Dec. 20, 2010.