Brunswick County Social Media
Click on a link below to learn more.
Social Media Policy
Brunswick County Social Media Commenting Policy
Brunswick County welcomes comments to its social media pages, with the purpose of presenting matters of public interest to Brunswick County’s residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit questions and comments about the items posted, but note that this is a moderated site meant for information, and not a public forum. Note that all communications via this site, whether by a county employee or the general public, are considered public record and may be subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.
Service requests and similar items should go through the appropriate department; to find out more information about county departments, including contact information, visit brunswickcountync.gov. While this social media site is monitored, requests for emergency service or immediate response should not be made through social media. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
Brunswick County reserves the right to hide or delete comments that:
- include vulgar or profane language or content;
- include personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments targeting or disparaging any person or group, including but not limited to attacks on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- constitute spam, including links to other sites, or that promote particular services, products or political organizations;
- are clearly off-topic;
- advocate illegal activity;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- use personally-identifiable medical information or any information protected by law. Brunswick County strongly recommends that you not share your medical information on our social media sites.
Multiple violations of the Social Media Commenting Policy may result in the offending user being banned from use of Brunswick County social media sites at any time and without prior notice. Use of county social media sites denotes review of and agreement to this policy.
Note that the comments expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Brunswick County government or its officers and employees. If you have questions concerning the operation of this moderated informational site, contact the Communications Department.
Brunswick County Government Social Media
Health Services Social Media
Emergency Services Social Media
Library Social Media
Parks and Recreation Social Media
Other Social Media Accounts Related to Brunswick County Government
- Click Each Tab
- Board of Elections
- Sheriff's Office
- Brunswick County Cooperative Extension
- Brunswick County Schools
- Brunswick Senior Resources, Inc. (BSRI)
- Brunswick Wellness Coalition
- Keep Brunswick County Beautiful
- Brunswick Business & Industry Development (BBID)
- Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority
- CIS Brunswick / Teen Court
Click on each tab to learn more.