COVID-19 vaccine appointment openings available this week (March 24-26)
As more vaccines are allocated throughout the state, Novant Health, Brunswick County Health Services and Dosher Memorial Hospital are excited to announce there are open first-dose vaccination appointments for the remainder of this week (March 24-26) at select county vaccination clinics.
Community members who fall in one of the groups below are eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Group 1 (health care workers)
- Group 2 (anyone 65 or older regardless of health status or living situation)
- Group 3 (frontline essential workers – full details here)
- Group 4, part 1 (anyone 16-64 years old with one or more high-risk medical conditions, people living in close group settings and essential workers)
Individuals can schedule first dose vaccine appointments at a county clinic (as available) the following ways:
- Schedule online here
- Call the Public Health Call Line at 910.253.2339 (select option 2) – Open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit our vaccines webpage: https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/vaccines/