Brunswick County Board of Elections
Welcome to the Brunswick County Board of Elections! The Board of Elections conducts all federal, state, county, municipal, and special elections in accordance with federal and state law and State Board of Elections policy. Our mission is to maintain the integrity of elections, ensure election results are accurate, and include as many residents as possible by encouraging voter registration and making it easy for registered voters to cast a ballot for the candidates and issues of their choice.
- 75 Stamp Act Drive NE (Building H) Bolivia, NC, 28422
- PO Box 2, Bolivia, NC, 28422
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-2620
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or BOEchair@brunswickcountync.gov
- FAX (910) 253-2618
About The Board of Elections
The Board of Elections is a five-person, bi-partisan board appointed in July of odd-numbered years. Four members are appointed by the State Board of Elections and the Chair is appointed by the Governor. All members serve a two year term. The current board took office March 8, 2019 and will serve the remainder of the regular term until July 2021.
The Board of Elections holds regular monthly meetings on the third Monday of each month at 2 p.m. The regular meetings may be cancelled or rescheduled as needed. View a printable version of the 2019 Board Meetings.
- Boyd Williamson (DEM) – Chair
- Stuart Smith (REP) – Secretary
- Edward E. Lewis (DEM) – Member
- Randy Pelton (REP) – Member
- Rebecca Willis (DEM) – Member
Director of Elections
- Sara Knotts