Visit our Tableau page for Absentee and One-Stop turnout statistics.
Printable 2020 Election Calendar
Friday, September 4th – Absentee ballots available
Sunday, October 4th – Residency deadline
Friday, October 9th – Voter registration deadline (forms must be postmarked by this date)
Thursday, October 15th – Saturday, October 31st One-stop absentee voting
Tuesday, October 27th – Last day to request absentee ballot
Tuesday, November 3rd, at 5:00 pm – Hand delivered absentee ballots due at the Board of Elections office
Tuesday, November 3rd – polls open 6:30 am – 7:30 pm General Election
Friday, November 6th – Mailed absentee ballots due at the Board of Elections office (must be postmarked on or before November 3rd)
Friday, November 13th, 11:00 am – Canvass
Visit our absentee voting page for the request form and information about absentee by mail.
Visit our Tableau page to see current statistics for voted absentee ballots.
One-Stop Early Voting
Visit the one-stop early voting page for more information.
- Printable 2020 General Election One-Stop Schedule.
Sample ballots are available now on our sample ballot page.
Election day polling places are open from 6:30 am until 7:30 pm on November 3. To find your polling place, look up your voter record. Visit our Precincts & Polling Places page for a full list of polling places.
For this election, the Board has voted to relocate 7 polling places. Most of these changes were made due to the need for a larger facility to accommodate proper social distancing. All affected voters will be mailed a voter card notifying them of the change.
- Precinct 1 (Hood Creek) – relocated from the Sandy Creek Town Hall to All Souls Episcopal Church, 5087 Blue Banks Loop Road, Leland
- Precinct 2 (Leland) – relocated from the Leland 5th District Community Building to Lincoln Elementary School, 1664 Lincoln Road NE, Leland
- Precinct 8 (Southport 2) – relocated from Brunswick Community College Southport Center to Southport Elementary, 701 W 9th Street, Southport
- Precinct 13 (Shallotte) – relocated from the Town of Shallotte Fire Department to West Brunswick High School, 550 Whiteville Road NW, Shallotte
- Precinct 15 (Grissettown) – relocated from the National Guard Armory to the Shallotte Commons Shopping Center located at 5051 Main Street, Suite 4, Shallotte
- Precinct 16 (Shingletree 1) – Relocated from the Sea Trail’s Property Owners Association to Jessie Mae Monroe Elementary School, 250 Pea Landing Road NW, Ash
- Precinct 19 (Shingletree 2) – relocated from Southwest Brunswick Branch Library to the Brunswick Center at Calabash, 10050 Beach Drive SW, Calabash