Visit our page on Tableau to see data visualizations for voter registration and turnout.
Voting District Maps
User generated reports: To generate reports on your own and use the data available from the state, please follow this link: Pulling Voter Registration Data from the State – Directions
To request a voter registration report, please email Scott Keur at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following in your request:
- Requestor’s name and phone number
- Brief description of requested report
- Would you like the report sorted by precinct, last name, or street?
- Do you want the report to include active and inactive voters, or only active voters?
The standard format of the report is Excel. If you would like a different format, please indicate that in your correspondence.
There is no charge for receiving reports electronically (email). To receive the report on a flash drive, the requestor must provide a new, unopened (sealed in factory plastic) flash drive. There is no fee affiliated with this option. If the Board of Elections provides the flash drive, the fee is $10.
See below for fees associated with each printed report received.
- 1-200 pages – $5.00
- 201-500 pages – $10.00
- 501-750 pages – $15.00
- 751-1,000 pages – $20.00
- In excess of 1,001 pages – $25.00
- Labels (30 labels per page) – $0.10 per page