Email Alerts from the Board of Elections
Sign up to receive emails from the Board of Elections.
Voter Registration Statistics
Voter Turnout Statistics
The Board of Elections does not provide printed maps. For a full-sized printed map, please contact the Brunswick County G.I.S. Department at (910) 253-2390.
The State Board of Elections has voter data available on its website. This document provides links and instructions for using the data.
Pulling Voter Registration Data from the State – Directions (PDF)
BOARD OF ELECTIONS GENERATED REPORTS
To request a voter registration report, please send an email to email@example.com. Include the following in your request:
Requestor’s name and phone number
Brief description of requested report
- Typical reports include active and inactive voters.
- Our base report includes precinct code, name, residential and mailing address, telephone number, demographic information (race, ethnicity, gender, age), and party affiliation.
- Emailed reports will come as an excel spreadsheet sorted by precinct and name unless otherwise specified in the request.
There is no charge for receiving reports electronically (email). To receive the report on a flash drive, the requester must provide a new, unopened (sealed in factory plastic) flash drive. There is no fee affiliated with this option. If the Board of Elections provides the flash drive, the fee is $10.
See below for fees associated with each printed report received.
- 1-200 pages – $5.00
- 201-500 pages – $10.00
- 501-750 pages – $15.00
- 751-1,000 pages – $20.00
- In excess of 1,001 pages – $25.00
- Labels (30 labels per page) – $0.10 per page