For all emergencies dial 911
Welcome to Brunswick County Emergency Services. We are committed to providing the most responsive, effective and efficient services to the citizens and visitors of Brunswick County. We provide paramedic-level emergency medical care, fire department support operations, fire code inspections, fire investigations and emergency management and planning services for Brunswick County.
- 3325 Old Ocean Highway (Building C)
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (910) 253-5383
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Services Resources
- Sign up for the Access & Functional/Special Medical Needs Registry
- Sign up for Public Safety alerts on your cell phone, home phone, unlisted number or other mobile device
Hurricane Season Preparedness
To assist in being prepared before, during, and after a storm, review the following links for helpful information.
- Emergency Services Hurricane Preparedness
- From FEMA: How to Prepare for a Hurricane (PDF)
- Ready.gov: Hurricanes
Hurricane Dorian Resources
From NCDHHS: Hurricane Dorian Recovery Information
From Trillium Health Resources
While most of the Trillium Health Resources catchment area escaped without extensive damage caused by Hurricane Dorian, we understand that some of our members and their families along with providers were negatively impacted by the storm. Trillium would like to support our members and families to be linked with the supports available in their communities and surrounding areas.
To communicate the needs of members and families, please call our 24-Hour Access to Care Line at 1-877-685-2415.