Brunswick County Emergency Medical Services
Welcome to Brunswick County Emergency Medical Services (EMS)! We coordinate and provide medical responses to emergency events and individual health emergencies, and we provide life-saving community services like CPR training.
- 3325 Old Ocean Highway (Building C)
- Open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call 910-253-5383
- Email email@example.com
North Carolina Emergency Management defines Access and Functional Needs as people who may have additional needs before, during and after an incident in functional areas which may included but are not limited to the following:
- those who have difficulty maintaining independence
- people with communication challenges which can include those who are limited or non-English speaking
- those who lack transportation
- people requiring medical care or supervision
- those with disabilities
- those living in an institutionalized setting
- elderly, children, & women in late-stage pregnancy
Brunswick County Emergency Services maintains a database of residents who have Access & Functional Needs to help them with emergency preparedness planning. Additionally, people in the registry are contacted when an emergency even is anticipated or has occurred. Brunswick County can assist these residents with getting to shelters when evacuations have been ordered. If you or someone you know has an access or functional need, please sign up to be included in the AFN Registry by clicking the link below and completing the on-line form. For additional information about the Access & Functional Needs Program, please contact Kelley Currie, AFN Coordinator at 910-253-5383