Brunswick County Engineering FAQ

Water & Sewer Details

Column 1 CTA

Design Manual & Specifications

Column 2 CTA


Column 3 CTA

Legal & General Forms

Column 4 CTA
  • When are water and sewer capital recovery fees due?
    • At the time of application for a building permit. All non-residential water and sewer capital recovery fees are calculated in Brunswick County Engineering and provided to the applicant and the County Utilities Consumer Service Department.
  • When will water and/or sewer be available in my area?
    • Contact Engineering to speak with a staff member to discuss your particular area and to obtain details about current County programs for the extension of water and/or sewer service.
  • Are there any county streets and is the county responsible for any street repairs?
    • No. All streets and roads are either privately owned and maintained, municipal streets, or are public rights-of-way maintained by the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT). For more information, click here.
  • Are county stormwater permits required in Brunswick County?
    • Yes. A county stormwater permit is required for non-residential development. Residential development that meets certain criteria may require a county permit as well. Click here for more information.
  • What is required on Water and Sewer Asbuilt Drawings?
Building I



(910) 253-2500
open mon-fri:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

News & Events

Get the latest updates and happenings on events throughout the county.

Latest News

Read More Engineering News

Latest Events