October 17 Regular and Absentee Meeting Agenda
Regular Meeting 3:00 pm, Absentee Meeting 4:00 pm
This meeting will be held in the Commissioners’ Chambers of the David R. Sandifer Building, 30 Government Center Drive NE, Bolivia, NC, 28422.
Members of the public may observe the meeting in-person or via live video feed online using Zoom. You will need to have Zoom installed on your computer or mobile device prior to joining the webinar; no registration or passcode is required.
- Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- September 19, 2023 – Regular Meeting
- October 10, 2022 – Absentee Meeting
- Public Comments
- Any individual or group who wishes to address the board may make a request to be on the agenda to the Board of Elections Staff. Public comments should be limited to three to five minutes.
- A public comment portal allows those not in attendance during a board meeting to address the board. Any comments received by the start of a board meeting will be read aloud during the public comment period. Public Comment Portal Link
- Director’s Report
- Old Business
- Consideration of creating additional precinct for Bald Head Island
- New Business
- Resolution to Delegate Absentee Administrative Duties
- Consideration of Early Voting Plans – 2024 Primary
4:00 pm ∙ Absentee Consideration
Absentee ballot consideration will begin after the regular agenda items or at 4 pm, whichever is later.
- Consideration of Absentee Ballots
The next board meeting is an absentee meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:00 pm in the Commissioners Chambers of the David R. Sandifer Administration Building.