Brunswick County Coronavirus Information
- Brunswick County was notified about the death of a county resident associated to the novel coronavirus Monday.
- As of April 3, there have been five deaths associated to the virus (three residents and two non-residents who tested positive while visiting).
- As of June 1, there are now 96 positive cases of COVID-19 among county residents (68 considered recovered, 24 isolating at 16 different homes, 1 isolating at a hospital, 3 deaths) and 11 cases among non-residents (6 considered recovered, 3 transferred monitoring to home county, 2 deaths).
County Contact Information & Virtual Services During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Brunswick County is urging individuals to visit our website and to call or email county departments for assistance first before visiting county offices. The County now requires appointments for in-person visits. Not sure who to contact? Call our main line and we can help direct your calls.
- Main County Contact Information: 910.253.2000 / 800.442.7033
Brunswick County Public Health Call Line and Email Information (Available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
NC Public Health Call Line (Open 24/7)
North Carolina 2-1-1 Program
- For COVID-19 questions, dial 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162
- Sign up for updates by texting COVIDNC to 898211
The County has information and resources for individuals, businesses and municipalities that need assistance via the follow webpages: