Brunswick County is prequalifying applicants as Membrane System Contractors (hereinafter “MSC” or “Applicant”) for an upcoming project anticipated to be advertised in fourth quarter 2019 with a notice to proceed anticipated in first quarter 2020 – Brunswick County NWTP Expansion and Upgrades. General Contractors, who choose to bid on this project, will select from the list of prequalified MSC subcontractors listed in the technical specifications.
Brunswick County is requesting Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) from qualified MSCs for services associated with eight (8) reverse osmosis (RO) trains and related equipment. The project site is located at the Brunswick County Northwest Water Treatment Plant, 3954 Clearwell Drive NE, Leland, NC 28451.
The “Request for Qualifications Package”, including application and instructions, is available at the following locations during normal business hours:
- Carolinas A.G.C. Digital Plan Room online www.cagc.org on IBuild®
- CDC News Office online www.cdcnews.com
- McGraw Hill Construction Dodge Digital Plan Room online www.dodge.construction.com/plans
- Construction Market Data online www.cmdgroup.com
- Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas online www.hcacarolinas.org
- Brunswick County Public Utilities Operations Center (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. business days)
Contractors interested in being considered as the MSC subcontractor for this work must submit an SOQ on, or before, September 19, 2019.