Deadline for Receipt of Responses: April 2, 2018 3:00 PM EST.
Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office
1 RFQ Timeline
- Advertisement/Release of RFQ: February 6, 2018
- Pre-Response Meeting/Walk-Thru: March 8, 2018 10:00 AM EST
911 Communications Center Conference Room
80 Stamp Act Drive
Bolivia, NC 28422
- First Deadline for Receipt of Questions: March 16, 2018 3:00 PM EST
- All questions must be emailed to email@example.com
- Second Deadline for Receipt of Questions: March 23, 2018 3:00 PM EST
All questions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Receipt of Responses: April 2, 2018 3:00 PM EST
2 General Information
2.1 Purpose and Scope: The Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office, hereinafter collectively referred to as “Sheriff’s Office”, is requesting Statements of Qualification (SOQ) from all contractors qualified to furnish, install, maintain, and warranty electronic security camera systems at the Brunswick County Detention Center (BCDC).
The Brunswick County Detention Center is a modern closed-supervision detention facility that was opened in 2005. It houses sentenced and un-sentenced men and women with a current design capacity of 444 beds. BCDC is the central booking facility in Brunswick County. Brunswick County currently contracts to house inmates for the U.S. Marshall’s Service, the Brunswick County Sheriff and the North Carolina Department of Adult Corrections.
The Sheriff’s Office desires to replace the current analog system with a IP based digital system, add additional camera views, additional monitors, and fully integrate the system with the existing seven (7) control panels to function with the new digital technology. Any proposed additional cameras and monitor wiring and cable runs should match existing construction.