Rourk Branch Library Virtual Storytime Craft Kits Now Available
BOLIVIA, N.C. – The Brunswick County Rourk Branch Library is currently offering virtual storytime craft kits for youth. Each kit will contain a link to a pre-recorded story, from a non-profit, library–friendly website and materials to complete a craft associated with the linked story.
Two craft kits will be released each month until December. You can pick your craft bag up in person at the circulation desk Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., or by curbside Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Kits will be released by the following schedule:
October 1 – October 15: Video: Hey, That’s My Monster by Amanda Noll
- Craft Kit: Candy Corn Toothed Monster
October 16 – October 30: Video: Zombies Don’t Eat Veggies! by Megan and Jorge Lacera
- Craft Kit: Pompom Zombie Brains (There’s also a Spanish language version of this video that we will be providing the link for as well!)
November 2 – November 13: Video: A Tale of Two Beasts by Fiona Roberton
- Craft Kit: Leaf-Tailed Squirrel
November 16 – November 30: Video: Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano
- Craft Kit: Turkey Puppet
December 1 – December 11: Video: Brave Irene by William Steig
- Craft Kit: Fluffy Paper Snowflake
December 14 – December 23: Video: The Elves and the Shoemaker by Brothers Grimm & Jim LaMarche
- Craft Kit: Holiday Bells
Call 910.754.6578 for more specific details or to schedule your pickup. Rourk Branch Library is at 5068 Main St. in Shallotte.
For more information on the Brunswick County Library System, visit www.brunswickcountync.gov/library/
For media inquiries, contact the Public Information Officer at 910.253.2995 or email email@example.com
- Residents can find the latest information from the County at http://brunswickcountync.gov/news
- Individuals can also follow the County’s social media and sign up for emails at http://brunswickcountync.gov/info/email/
County Contact Information & Virtual Services During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Brunswick County is urging individuals to visit our website and to call or email county departments for assistance first before visiting county offices. The County now requires appointments for in-person visits. Not sure who to contact? Call our main line and we can help direct your calls.
- Main County Contact Information: 910.253.2000 / 800.442.7033