Child Support

Medicaid & Food and Nutrition Services

Column 1 CTA

Children’s Services

Column 2 CTA

Adult Services

Column 3 CTA

Child Support Services

Column 4 CTA

Child Support Services 

Brunswick County Child Support Services are available to anyone seeking assistance with collecting child support.  Child Support Agents assist custodial parents with the establishment and collection of child support payments regardless of income.

Custodial parents/guardians can apply for services at the Social Service building.   There is a $25 non-refundable fee due at the time of application. Individuals who receive services through Public Assistance (IV-A) or Foster Care (IV-E) programs are automatically referred for CSS free of charge.   You can apply in person, no appointment is necessary or call to request an application 910-253-2076.

To apply online for child support services, go to

Child Support application fees can be paid at the office or mailed to:

Brunswick County Department of Social Services
60 Government Center Drive
Bolivia, NC 28422
Attn: Fiscal Unit – Child Support Application

Checks or money orders for Child Support Application fees shall be made payable to:  Brunswick County DSS.  Please include your name and application number when making your payment.


Child Support Payments

Non-Custodial Parents and Employers can remit child support payments by mail or online.  To submit your payment by mail, please sent it to the address below.  Please note that payments sent to Brunswick County DSS will be forwarded to the Raleigh, which will delay the posting of your payment.

Child Support Enforcement
PO BOX 20800
Raleigh, NC 27619-0800

Please include to following information when mailing your payment:  MPI number, Case Number, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.

Non-custodial parents can make their payments online by visiting:

Employers can make payments online by visiting:


North Carolina Child Support

For more information on the North Carolina Child Support Services Payment Processing Center, click here.

Parents and Guardians are able to access their case information 24-7 using eChild Support.  For more information:

Please note that Child Support Services  program is not authorized to help with custody, visitation or property settlements.




(910) 253-2077
open mon-fri:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please do not email reports of abuse or neglect.
If you need to make a CPS or APS report, please call 910-253-2077 during business hours.  After Hours call 911 and ask to speak to the on call social worker.

News & Events

Get the latest updates and happenings on events throughout the county.

Latest News

Read More Social Services News

Latest Events

See Event Calendar