Due to Covid-19 we are operating by appointment only.
Please call 910-253-2830 to schedule an appointment.
Welcome to the Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District! We are dedicated to the promotion and management of the natural resources through leadership, technical assistance and education for the benefit of Brunswick County citizens. We administer the North Carolina Agriculture Cost Share Program and USDA – Natural Resource Conservation Services Cost Share Programs. We can help with conservation planning, drainage problems on agricultural lands, rental of the no-till drill and aerator, and provide access to historical aerial photos.
- The Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District Board meets on the third Monday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Brunswick County Government Center, unless otherwise posted.
- Local Work Group meeting scheduled for Monday, April 19, 2021 at noon, virtual. Link to the meeting is as follows…………. Zoom Meeting LinkMeeting ID: 937 2949 0758
- View our maps and our cost-share program information.
- View our 2020 Annual Report. HERE
- View our Educational Award Winners
“LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS”
CHECK OUT OUR WATERSHED DEMONSTRATION here
***HURRICANE FLORENCE DISASTER RESPONSE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE***
***CHECK OUT THE COVER CROP DEMO SITE VIDEO ON OUR COST SHARE PAGE here***
***CHECK OUT OUR 2021 “We all live in a Watershed” County Winners here ***