Welcome to the Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District! We are dedicated to the promotion and management of the natural resources through leadership, technical assistance and education for the benefit of Brunswick County citizens. We administer the North Carolina Agriculture Cost Share Program and USDA – Natural Resource Conservation Services Cost Share Programs. We can help with conservation planning, drainage problems on agricultural lands, rental of the no-till drill and aerator, and provide access to historical aerial photos.
- The Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District Board will not be holding its April monthly meeting. The next board meeting will be held on May 19th directly following our Educational Awards Banquet beginning at 6pm, at the Brunswick County Cooperative Ext. building “N” located at the Brunswick County Government Complex.
- View our maps and our cost-share program information.
- View our 2022 Annual Report. HERE
- View our Educational Award Winners
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Teachers! Schedule your classroom presentations with Marybeth Watkins here
“LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS”
Check out our Soils Tunnel!! click here
GENX/PFAS INFORMATION here
*** CHECK OUT OUR NEW EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES here ***
CHECK OUT OUR WATERSHED DEMONSTRATION here
***CHECK OUT THE COVER CROP DEMO SITE AND MARSH SILL VIDEOS ON OUR COST SHARE PAGE here***
***CHECK OUT OUR 2023 “Water…the Cycle of Life” County/School Winners here ***
2023 Brunswick Soil & Water Conservation District’s “Teacher of the Year” click here to view
Request For Proposals – River Street Bridge Demo & Removal
Brunswick County is soliciting sealed proposals for the demolition/disassembly and removal of the River Street Bridge located on Shallotte Creek in Supply, North Carolina (33.936133, -78.33379). For a full project overview and scope of work, please review the complete request for proposals at the link provided below.
RFP – StRAP River Street Bridge Removal
Addendum No. 1 CLICK HERE
Proposals are due by May 31, 2023, 12 PM ET.
Those interested should submit one (1) hard copy of the sealed proposal. Sealed proposals may only be mailed, or hand delivered to the following:
Mail: Brunswick County Soil and Water Conservation District
Attn: Elliot Swain
P.O. Box 249
Bolivia NC 28422
Hand Delivery: Brunswick County Soil and Water Conservation Dis
10 Referendum Drive, Building F
Bolivia NC 28422
Questions or requests for further information regarding this Request for Proposals shall be submitted in writing to the attention of Elliot Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 18, 2023, at 12:00 PM ET