Welcome to the Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District! We are dedicated to the promotion and management of the natural resources through leadership, technical assistance and education for the benefit of Brunswick County citizens. We administer the North Carolina Agriculture Cost Share Program and USDA – Natural Resource Conservation Services Cost Share Programs. We can help with conservation planning, drainage problems on agricultural lands, rental of the no-till drill and aerator, and provide access to historical aerial photos.
- The Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District Board will hold its monthly meeting on the third Monday of the month at 7pm at the district office, unless otherwise posted. September’s board meeting will be held on the 19th at the Brunswick Parks & Recreation’s conference room located at the Brunswick County Government Center, Building “G”.
- View our maps and our cost-share program information.
- View our 2021 Annual Report. HERE
- View our Educational Award Winners
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Teachers! Schedule your classroom presentations with Marybeth Watkins here
“LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS”
REMINDER: For the 2022 election, you will vote for 2 supervisors for the Brunswick SWCD board of supervisors.
GENX/PFAS INFORMATION here
*** CHECK OUT OUR NEW EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES here ***
CHECK OUT OUR WATERSHED DEMONSTRATION here
***CHECK OUT THE COVER CROP DEMO SITE VIDEO ON OUR COST SHARE PAGE here***
***CHECK OUT OUR 2022 “Soil & Water…Yours for Life” County Winners here ***
8th grade student Molly Jenkins from South Middle School receives 1st place at the County Competition!!!!!