Brunswick County Landfill
Brunswick County’s landfill accepts household trash, land-clearing debris, construction debris and other debris from Brunswick County property owners, residents and businesses. Only waste from Brunswick County is accepted.
- View accepted items and tipping fees.
- Accepted forms of payment:
- Personal debit cards (service charge $1.00)
- Business debit cards (service charge $2.95)
- Credit cards (service charge $2.95)
Location & Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: 172 Landfill Road NE, Bolivia (Get directions via Google Maps.)
- Phone: 910-253-8101
Businesses and non-profits that would like to apply for a landfill account, can do so through the Brunswick County Solid Waste & Recycling Department by completing one of the applications below. Applications may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (910) 253-2539.
Brunswick County C&D Landfill/Transfer Station accepts cash, checks and debit/credit cards. Any businesses or non-profits that would like to set up a landfill account, can do so by applying for and receive credit approval from the Brunswick County Solid Waste Department. To apply for a landfill account, you must complete one of the applications above.
The North Carolina General Assembly has established disposal bans on a wide range of items. The following items have been banned from landfill disposal and should not be placed in your household trash container:
- Used Oil
- Yard Waste
- White Goods (Appliances)
- Aluminum Cans
- Whole Scrap Tires
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Oyster Shells
- Motor Vehicle Oil Filters
- Recyclable Rigid Plastic Containers
- Wooden Pallets
- Computer Equipment and Televisions
- Hazardous Waste
- Beverage Containers (ABC License Holders)
To learn more about these disposal bans, please visit http://www.p2pays.org/.
Tours are available at the C&D Landfill upon request. For more information or to request a tour, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-253-2520.
Make sure to include your name, contact information, and a list of any people who wish to join you on the tour.