Pay Water and Sewer Bill Online
Please see below information on ways to pay your water and wastewater bill online.
UTILITY BILLING CUSTOMER PORTAL (https://brunswick.authoritypay.com)
We are happy to announce that we now offer a customer portal where you can register to make payments, see usage, sign up for electronic bills and view your bill. All bills printed on or after 11/15/19 will contain the information you need to register and/or log in to the customer portal. Those bills will also have a new account number and will no longer show a customer number.
- To register for or to log in to the new customer portal please follow this link https://brunswick.authoritypay.com
- You will need your new account number and your CID that is printed on your bill under the transaction detail area to register to the portal
- Once logged-in to the new customer portal you can make a payment with:
- Checking Account by selecting “Pay with Bank Account” in the “Pay Now” screen; there will be no fee for this transaction *
- Credit Card by selecting “Pay with Credit Card” in the “Pay Now” screen; you will be charged a fee for each transaction
- To continue receiving bills electronically, you must register and sign up for electronic bills at the new portal even if you previously were signed up for electronic bills
If you desire to make a credit card payment without going through the customer portal you can click here (you will be charged a fee for this service)
* Note: If you plan to make a payment from a business checking or business savings account with an ACH debit block, you need to give certain information to your financial institution.