Brunswick Soil & Water Conservation District
Welcome to the Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District. We are dedicated to the promotion and management of natural resources through leadership, technical assistance and education for the benefit of Brunswick County citizens. We administer the North Carolina Agriculture Cost Share Program and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Natural Resource Conservation Services Cost Share Programs. We can help with conservation planning, drainage problems on agricultural lands, rental of the no-till drill and aerator, and provide access to historical aerial photos.
The Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District Board will not hold a February meeting. Next board meeting will be Tuesday, March 12th at 4:30pm at the Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District Office - Government Center, Building "F" in Bolivia.
- View our maps and our cost-share program information.
- View our 2023 Annual Report
- View our Educational Award Winners
- Email Soil and Water
- Teachers! Schedule your classroom presentations with Marybeth Watkins.
Latest News & Events
- Check out our New Educational Resources
- Check out our Watershed Demonstration
- Check out the Cover Crop Demo Site and Marsh Sill Videos on Our Cost Share Page
- Check out our 2023 "Water: The Cycle of Life" County/School Winners
- 2023 Brunswick Soil and Water Conservation District's "Teacher of the Year"
- Where do I pay my water bill?
The Soil and Water Conservation District office does not handle the administration of the county water system. Brunswick County Public Utilities Department is located at 75 Courthouse Drive, Building "I" (JPG), Bolivia. You can contact them at 910-253-2655 or visit the Public Utilities page for more information.
- When will county water be available to my property?
The Brunswick County Engineering Department, located at 75 Courthouse Drive, Building "I", Bolivia, is responsible for coordinating installation of new county water lines. You can contact that office at 910-253-2500 or visit the Brunswick County Engineering Department page for more information.
- Where do I take soil samples?
Soil samples are tested by the North Carolina Cooperative Extension, located at 25 Referendum Drive, Building "N", Bolivia, NC. You can contact them at 910-253-2610 or visit their website for more information.