Child Support

Brunswick County Child Support Services are available to anyone seeking assistance with collecting child support. Child Support Agents assist custodial parents with the establishment and collection of child support payments regardless of income.

Custodial parents/guardians can apply for services at the Social Service building. There is a $25 non-refundable fee due at the time of application. Individuals who receive services through Public Assistance (IV-A) or Foster Care (IV-E) programs are automatically referred for CSS free of charge. You can apply in person, no appointment is necessary or call to request an application 910-253-2076.

Apply online for child support services.

Child Support application fees can be paid at the office or mailed to:
Brunswick County Department of Social Services
60 Government Center Drive
Bolivia, NC 28422
Attn: Fiscal Unit - Child Support Application

Checks or money orders for Child Support Application fees shall be made payable to: Brunswick County DSS. Please include your name and application number when making your payment.

Child Support Payments

Non-Custodial Parents and Employers can remit child support payments by mail or online. To submit your payment by mail, please sent it to the following address. Please note that payments sent to Brunswick County DSS will be forwarded to Raleigh, which will delay the posting of your payment.
Child Support Enforcement
PO BOX 20800
Raleigh, NC 27619-0800

Please include to following information when mailing your payment: MPI number, Case Number, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.

Non-custodial parents can make their payments online.

Employers can make payments online

North Carolina Child Support

See more information on the North Carolina Child Support Services Payment Processing Center.

Parents and Guardians are able to access their case information 24-7 using eChild Support. See more information.

Please note that Child Support Services program is not authorized to help with custody, visitation or property settlements.