Mobile Home Moving Permit

Mobile home moving permits are issued by the Brunswick County Tax Department (North Carolina GS 105-316.1 - 105-316.8). If you are in need of a mobile home moving permit, all taxes in the name of the mobile home owner must be paid. Certain information is required prior to issuance of the permit, including the owner of the mobile home and his or her address, the current location of the mobile home and where it is to be moved, the name and address of the carrier of the mobile home, and the make, model, size and serial number of the mobile home.

Download a request for a Mobile Home Moving Permit (PDF).